This page is probably far easier for you to read. I’m not necessarily writing content that engages you. That’s not the point of this experiment
What’s the point?
The point of Exhibit B is to show you what a big difference smart formatting makes to absorbing written content online.
Why is this page easy to read?
- Short paragraphs – eyes can rest between key points, making content easier to scan.
- Short sentences – encouraging people to read more.
- Dot points – people are more likely to read lists.
- Sub-headings – so people can scan to the information they need.
- Eye-catching imagery – relevant to the post.